Before attempting to download any torrents, always make sure you are successfully connected to your VPN first. This will ensure that your online activities are always hidden from your ISP.
VPN Providers & Plans
Nord VPN3 Year Plan
- Connect 6 devices at same time
- Unlimited and fast content delivery
- No logs poilcy
- 5400+ servers in 59 countries
- Save 70%
- £96.74 billed every 3 years
Surfshark VPN2 Year Plan
- Connect unlimited devices at same time
- 15 Netflix libraries in US, France, UK, Netherlands, Japan, Australia, India or Italy
- No logs policy
- 1040+ servers in 61+ countries
- Save 83%
- £38.16 billed every 2 years
CyberGhost VPN3 Year Plan + 2 Months
- Connect 7 devices at same time
- Dedicated streaming servers
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic
- No Logs Policy
- 6100+ servers in more than 90 countries
- Save 80% and get 2 months free
- £75.60 billed every 3 years
How To Choose The Best VPN?
When choosing the best vpn plan, it's important to consider how you plan to be using the vpn. Speed and security are the 2 most important factors. All of the VPN providers we review come with a "no logs" policy as standard, ensuring that no record of your connection or activity is ever recorded.
No Logs Policy
Choosing a VPN provider that offers a no logs policy means that your connection to the internet and your activities whilst online are completely anonymous. If anyone asks for records, there aren't any to hand over.
Speed and Security
Whether it's streaming Netflix or downloading torrents via P2P, no one likes slow connection speeds or interrupted streaming while the next scene buffers. You won't experience any of those with these VPN plans.
No Data Limits
Enjoy unlimited bandwidth and speed with any of the VPN plans from Nord VPN, Surfshark VPN and CyberGhost VPN. Connect to the VPN server closest to you for the fastest speeds.